I attended one of your Grant Programs which I found to be most informative and also motivating. In addition, the manuals that were provided offered a significant amount of useful information. Chris, in order to qualify for the energy grant it was necessary to replace the old furnace. Ken, the man who was installing the new high efficiency furnace showed me where the old furnace allowed 90% of the poisonous carbon monoxide to be vented into the house. Chris, you just might have saved my life, or at the very least saved me from a serious illness. There is no way the furnace would have been replaced without my having been exposed to the Grant process. For this, I am most appreciative.